- Squirrel away more cash for BOBs and vehicle kits.
- Buy a couple of cases of toilet paper. I estimate we need about 8 cases or so to have a year's supply, so this will get us a little closer to my goal.
- Add some more matches to my supply.
- Buy some air-tight containers for my pantry to hold what I take from my bulk food storage (ie. flour, sugar, dry beans).
- Continue to build our three month and long-term supplies of food.
- Exercise at least three times per week.
10 Tips to Plan A Birthday Party on a Budget
17 hours ago